Tyler is so hilarious & it is getting really fun now that I can understand what he's saying. Tyler is, and always has been a little chatter box but I usually can't understand a word he's saying. I usually just respond with generic "uh-huh's" and "oh really's", so it is fun now that I can understand more of what he is saying and I can get a little glimpse into what he's thinking.
So today we were in the car & I hear Tyler in the backseat making mock-fighting sounds. Usually he is playing with action figures or superheroes, so I didn't pay him much attention at first. This went on for quite a while when I hear him say, "Don't kill me!" So I glance back to see what he's playing with, and much to my surprise he had a green and a yellow crayon and apparently they were battling it out to the death.
I love my little Tyler! He brings so much joy to my life with his lighthearted nature. He just loves life & lives it to the fullest. What a blessing he is to our family!
So today we were in the car & I hear Tyler in the backseat making mock-fighting sounds. Usually he is playing with action figures or superheroes, so I didn't pay him much attention at first. This went on for quite a while when I hear him say, "Don't kill me!" So I glance back to see what he's playing with, and much to my surprise he had a green and a yellow crayon and apparently they were battling it out to the death.
I love my little Tyler! He brings so much joy to my life with his lighthearted nature. He just loves life & lives it to the fullest. What a blessing he is to our family!
1 comment:
I find that we have to seperate the green and yellow crayons at our house too...:) Oh Tyler! What a ham. I cannot wait until I can understand Maddy too, it makes life a whole lot more interesting!
Post a Comment