Joanne Ocea Adamson Lancaster was born on February 2, 1950. She is such an amazing person and anyone who knows her appreciates her cheerful, kind demeanor. She always tries to see the positive side of things & has a way of brightening anyone's day. She is always willing to listen & offer words of encouragement. Everyone who knows Joanne loves her & is endeared to her because of her genuine love & friendship for others.
I remember when I was growing up we had positive quotes & thoughts on almost every cupboard door in our kitchen & it was a real testament of my mom's desire to lift people up. She always wanted her kids to be the very best they could be, to have strong testimonies of the gospel, and to be a positive influence in the world. I still remember many of the quotes & they pop into my mind frequently even still (which is saying a lot because I can barely remember what I did yesterday). She was and is a great mom, who supports & loves her children & would do anything for them.
Thank you, mom, for all you have done & continue to do for our family. We love you & cherish having you in our lives! Happy Birthday!
Here are some pics of the family at her birthday party:
Colton is a good sport to put up with Shane's PDA.
4 comments:
Jamie, I love your Mom tell her Hi! I miss you =( Lets play soon!
Jamie, What a great tribute! Thank you so much. I am so blessed because I have such a super family. It was a fun birthday!!! Thanks to all of you.
Jamie, you put it all perfectly! Happy birthday mom!
I remember those quotes too! They blessed your friends lives too! I have so many fun memories of your mom, from growing up and from working together! She is amazing!
I loved seeing the pictures, Shane looks just like your dad, and Lorrie looks so much luck you in that picture! Crazy! OH, and when did Colton grow up? What? Weird!
Post a Comment