Thursday, May 20, 2010

Green Thumb

I was out working on the garden, digging with the shovel & wearing my gardening gloves when Tyler came outside & watched what I was doing.  Before long, he decided that he wanted his own pair of gloves to wear & he needed his own tool so he could help me. 

He knew exactly which gloves he wanted to wear & took me right to the box of winter gloves & hats & picked out a pair of camo snow gloves.  I helped him put them on & he grabbed his plastic rake & dug in. 

He had tons of fun working in the garden & now all that’s left is to enjoy the “fruits” of our labor. :)

IMG_5992

IMG_5993 

IMG_5989

3 comments:

Ginger said...

HE looks SOOO big! It feels like I haven't seem him in so long!

Tonia said...

That's so cute! I have to agree with Ginger, he really does look so big and grown up. He suddenly turned into a big-little boy!

Lorrie said...

Ty's a boy now, not a baby. What a cutie. Hopefully he'll keep his enjoyment of wanting to work