Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I Hear Wedding Bells...
A big congratulations goes out to Joelle (Eric's sister) and Burke! They finally got engaged on Saturday & we are thrilled for them. We are excited to welcome Burke to our family & we know he will make a great addition. No date on when they are getting married yet, but I'll keep you posted. Don't they look cute?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very exciting news. Congratulations to Joelle!
Oh, that makes my heart happy. I have a few pictures of Scott in my computer files from all the EXPO's I went to with him and sometimes they come up on my screen and I think of sweet Joelle. I'm so happy she is moving forward and happy! I wish them all the best! Oh, and yes, they are cute...but Joelle has always been beautiful, that's not surprise!
Congrats! I think everyone is happy for Joelle. I hope she has a happy, fabulous, and wonderful marriage.
And I've been catching up on everyone's latest posts and I'm very sorry about your freezer trauma!
Please tell them Congrats from Mike and I. We are so happy for her.
Post a Comment