Friday, August 15, 2008

We're Back!

We've been gone for almost two weeks on vacation and I have totally neglected my blog. I'm working on getting some videos & pictures up, but in the meantime I thought you would all appreciate looking at something new on my post. Someone emailed this video to me & I got a kick out of it...no, I thought it was downright hilarious. Hopefully you'll enjoy this video as much as I did! (It had Evan rolling with fits of laughter!)



3 comments:

Tonia said...

Welcome back! I've missed you. I look forward to hearing all about your adventures! By the way I just posted that new picture on our blog last night. My friend who took our pics gave me the disc last night and I was excited to post them but didn't (and still haven't) had time or decided how I want to do a full post to share them so I just changed the photo on top.

Shane's Angie said...

Yay!~I've missed you so much! It was all I could do to not continue e-mailing you even if you weren't there! You have no idea how excited I was to get all your comments today when I got back from camping (yes, we are campers now!). Lately, I've had so few comments that I've been wondering if anyone is even reading my blog!

I loved the video, but more than anything I'm glad I have my blogging buddy back! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures!

Lani said...

If I didn't already tell you- those are darling family pictures! I had so much fun at GNO, it just seemed like old times. I finally updated and hopefully I'll be checking in frequently now. Congrats on your race. You inspire me!!