Back in December, Mark & Evan BOTH promoted to new belts on the same day. Mark was a white belt with a yellow stripe & promoted to an orange stripe. Evan was a purple belt & promoted to a blue belt.
In Mark's video, the sun was shining through the window so his body was half in shadow & half in light...not the best for video taping, but I didn't have a lot of choice. Also, both of the boys were positioned so they were right behind a pole for their self-defense portion of the promotion. Again, not ideal, but I did the best I could.
Here's a little video recap of both of their promotions. I am SO PROUD of both of my boys for their hard-work & dedication in earning their new belts. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats to both boys. I'm so glad we were able to be there to watch (but sad we had to leave early). You can tell that both Mark and Evan have worked so hard!
Could those little kicks be more adorable? Oh, and the song...perfect, it brought the chickies running in...what's that?
Way to go boys. That is such a great thing for them to be able to do Karate. They have a good Mom who helps them develop their talents. Way to go Jamie.
Post a Comment