Tyler has been cracking me up lately. Here are a few pictures of my silly boy...
Here he is wearing Mark's bath visor...he has to be just like his older brothers after all.
He knows just what to do for the camera...CHEESE!

He knows just what to do for the camera...CHEESE!
He is also my first baby to have a "blankie". He LOVES his blankie, and in fact it came in a set with a regular-size blanket & a mini "travel" blanket. He has to have them when he goes to bed & they're the best soother a mother could ever ask for. If he is upset, he finds his blanket, shoves it in his mouth, & starts sucking.
Tyler hates riding in the car for longer than ten or fifteen minutes, plus he won't sleep while we're riding in the car. Our trip to Montana for Christmas took us 14 hours & he cried for at least six of those hours. It was a NIGHTMARE! I snapped a picture of his sad little face so we would always remember our LONG trip to Montana.
He is also VERY BUSY. Here he is climbing into a drawer so that he could reach something on the shelf above.
5 comments:
I CANNOT get over how big he looks in that last picture! Where in the world does all the time go?
I can't believe you made it through that 14 hour drive to Montana, you're a better woman than I - I don't think I would have even attempted it!
I agree with Ginger that he is looking so big! It's fun to be able to see him grow on your blog!
He is growing up so fast...right before my eyes! What a ham!
What a cute little guy, and I'm not saying that because I'm prejudice. He is so different from your other two boys--busy in a different way than Mark was and then of course Evan was the perfect first child. All three of them all so different. Wouldn't have it any other way - right? He started walking and your time has never been your own. He is just a little character and we love him lots!!
Oh the joys of boys, huh? All of my boys have been attached to blankies. The twins have each chosen a different blanket from each other. Which is great because when I need to wash it I just throw them the matching one. What a cute little boy you have!
Post a Comment