I won this drawing on my sister-in-law's blog and so here I am now fulfilling my end of the deal, and paying it forward.
So here is the game...I will randomly draw three names from the comments on this post. (The original pay it forward rules limited the gift to the first three comments, but I want anyone who comments to have a chance - I know some of you are very busy and don't check here all that often.) Then I will make something fun for those three people.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog. Please leave contact info (an e-mail or a blog link) - so I can let you know if you are one of the lucky winners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am using the power of the "Secret" to win this Pay it Forward. I have won it before, I can do it again.
I love this! I have seen these on a few friends' blogs, but there are always, like, 10 comments already... :( I think it looks like a blast!
I'm not going to use the power of the "Secret" like Ang (since the "Secret" and I have issues), but I will remain optimistic that my name will be drawn!
Post a Comment