(Mrs. Cope loves cows & has a huge collection of them in her classroom. I think he did a great job drawing this little cow for his teacher.)Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Teacher Appreciation Week
This week is Teacher Appreciation Week at school, so I told Evan to make a card for his teacher. I came back a few minutes later to check up on him & this is what he had made. So cute!
(Mrs. Cope loves cows & has a huge collection of them in her classroom. I think he did a great job drawing this little cow for his teacher.)
(Mrs. Cope loves cows & has a huge collection of them in her classroom. I think he did a great job drawing this little cow for his teacher.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute that he knows he is smart! I love the card. What a darling boy.
OH EVAN! He's a cute one!
I am pretty impressed. I think that cow is amazing. You should see the stuff I draw no where near that.
Ps. We need to get together.. :)
How cute! That really is a great drawing of a cow, I love it!
By the way, I didn't comment on your pay it forward not because I don't want something from you but simply because I don't want to pay it forward :) Just wanted to let you know.
That is adorable! What a sweetie!
Post a Comment