Monday, December 28, 2009

The Favorite Job

Can you guess what my boys’ favorite job is?  They volunteer to do it.  In fact, they fight over who gets to do it!  You’d think cleaning the living room or dusting…but no.  They would choose to deep clean the bathroom any day of the week! 

I don’t get it.  Is it the intrigue of wearing big, floppy, yellow gloves?  Is it an adrenaline rush to spray every surface with cleaner & then wipe it off?  I may never know.  Personally, the bathroom grosses me out, especially since my boys frequently miss the toilet…if you know what I mean.  But I won’t complain that they enjoy cleaning it.  I’ve always taught them if they make a mess they’re responsible for cleaning it up…and that’s exactly what they’re doing!

7 comments:

Tonia said...

You can send them over my way any time! Crazy boys!

lancasterclan said...

Thats funny Austin rather clean the bathroom too. I think cause its a small room. Not so much to do. But thats great that your boys love it. I only have one that will do it.

Laurel said...

That is awesome! I am having a vague recollection of "not minding" cleaning the bathrooms as a child, actually. Weird! I kind of avoid it at all costs now-a-days... I think you need some pictures of them in action as PROOF for later in life. :)

The Misdom Family said...

They must be related to Matt--oh ya they are-- that was/is his favorite job too. He would go in to clean the bathroom and seriously be there for at least a half hour. What is wrong there? I submit, NOTHING!

Lani said...

WOW! I'm impressed. I want to cry whenever I walk into Logan's bathroom. Oh you are making 3 future wives very happy!

Ginger said...

Sweet! Hopefully they will keep it up!

Grammajo said...

I can't believe you haven't sent them over to my house to clean our bathrooms. Hopefully they will keep that feeling of it's okay to clean the bathroom and not lose it when they get older.