Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random Pics

I have a bunch of random pictures from the past few weeks that I decided to post for your enjoyment.





This picture is Tyler looking oh-so-cool in his sunglasses. One afternoon he just decided to walk around wearing sunglasses for no reason. Then he decided to climb up on the counter & see what kind of mischief he could get in to. He keeps me on my toes with all of his busy antics.


Eric's Aunt Teddy sent us a box filled with carameled apples for Christmas. What a treat they were indeed. The apples were huge; some were covered with candy, some were covered with chocolate, and some had chocolate and nuts. All of them had a hidden layer of soft, chewy caramel & they were sooooo good! MMMMMM!


They look good enough to eat (and eat them we did!).



Here's Tyler playing in the snow after our first snow storm this year. He kept telling me over & over that he wanted to "make a snowman"...how he knows what a snowman is & that you need to make one when it snows is beyond me. He obviously is listening to & comprehending a lot more than I realize because we've never sat down & told him about snowmen.



Here's Evan cheesing it for the camera.



This picture is so cute...notice the toys on the table. Mark has a tin box & has situated his action figures around it like it is a table & all the guys are waiting to eat dinner. Then when it was time to say the blessing on the food, he tried to make all of the guys fold their arms, too. So cute!



Can you believe Evan is old enough to be in Scouts? I know I can't. I want to cry every time I see him in his uniform (yes, I'm a sucker for men/boys in uniform). I am so proud of my sweet Evan.





3 comments:

Laurel said...

I am glad to see a Jedi Knight praying at the dinner table. :) What CUTE boys you have, Jamie!

Tonia said...

Is it just me or does Evan look a little like Shane at that age in his scout uniform?

Those apples looked divine, I want one.

Your boys are so cute & getting so big. Ty looks way to cool for words in those sunglasses, so cute!

Shane's Angie said...

Yay! Love new posts from the Raymond Family! Thanks again for the other night! What a blast...oh and those boys of yours are simply adorable!