So, at the holidays you hear of people saying they're going on a diet to lose some weight, but at our house there are no such food diets going on...we have a different diet.
The other day Evan informed me he is going on a month long diet...from the computer! He is trying to cut back on computer time so he decided to challenge himself & see if he could go for a whole month without playing the computer at all (a pretty big feat for him). And he's calling it his "computer diet".
I definitely won't be joining him in that diet, or any other diet for that matter. I know I would never make it a month without the computer. He's such a good boy & is always trying to do what's right. I love that kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's way impressive. I also won't be joining him in any such diets but way to go Evan! He really is a good kid.
Post a Comment