Friday, January 2, 2009
Bad Things Happen in Three's
Have you ever heard that bad things happen in three's? Well, it has just proven to be true at my house. Within three weeks all three of my boys broke something (that makes three broken things). First, Mark broke a mug while he was drinking hot wassail, then the next week Tyler broke a bowl that he threw off his tray (Eric gave it to him, not me), and then lastly, tonight Evan threw a football in the house & broke a glass that was sitting on the table. SO, I hope our dish breaking days are over & I hope we don't have to endure seven years of bad luck for each one that was broken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jamie Hi! I am so excited that you blog. Shelley also blogs and it's so fun to see you and your cute families. Since we left UT almost 8 years ago I feel like I have lost all contact with extended family. Did you know that Shelley has almost 4 kids, I have 4 kids and you have 4 kids! That's great! It looks like you guys are doing well and your kids are darling. If you don't mind I am going to add you to my blog and check in on you often. That way when I do see you, one day, you won't be a stranger! Melinda
PS. I understand the whole glass breaking thing, it seems to happen alot at my house, all boys!
No fun! I hope for your sake that the breaking things days are over. To be honest, I'm surprised it's taken this long for it to happen with 3 boys running around (you do have good boys though).
So I'm anxiously awaiting a New Year's update from you...
Boys will be boys! At least things happen in three's, so hopefully you'll get a little break for a while!
Sorry about the "bad breaks", it was good to see you at the reception...let's GNO soon!
I agree with Toni, I am a little surpised that it all! And thanks for the tip about the plate, funny story, last week we went to the Olive Garden with the Wilsons and Cache had a little plate with pasta on it next to Maddy, while we were busy talking I glanced over at Maddy just in time to see her holding up the plate, completly vertical! Luckily the pasta was extra sticky, and didn't move! Kids will be kids....
Post a Comment