Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mark's Christmas Program

I know this is late, but since I can't upload any of my current photos I figured I'd update you all on Mark's Preschool Christmas Program. They sang lots of songs & did some actions to some of the songs. It was so cute to see them singing & looking around.

Here is Mark & his buddy Dillon waiting before the show started.

They sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer & wore antlers & red noses.





I have some videos of them singing, but they are still on my camera...I'll have to post them later.


3 comments:

Tonia said...

His program looks like it was fun. Mark looks so cute in his little reindeer ears and rudolph nose.

Lorrie said...

I remember those days! Mark looks like he's really enjoying school - that's great!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

So cute and like I said time flies because he looks so much bigger than the last time I saw him.

Thanks again for visiting me. I loved it. Sure do miss our daily chats when we were working together.