For the last two days of Evan's spring break we headed down to Moab for an off-road Jeeping adventure. The scenery in southern Utah & around Moab is absolutely breathtaking and we were able to experience it in a way most people never get to because we were off the beaten path. We were literally in the middle of nowhere with nothing but rocks & hills as our "road", but oh what a way to explore the world! We saw more gorgeous scenery in two days than many people see in a year. The landscape is so massive that it is hard to capture the scale of it with photos. I'm sure after watching this video that you'll see why southern Utah is one of our favorite places to visit. It is absolutely awe-inspiring. I'm so grateful for this beautiful world God made for us to enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What great shots. Looks like you guys had so much fun and your boys look so grown up. Time is flying by too fast. love ya.
That is awesome! Jon and I are completely jealous! We miss his Jeep soooooo much! We're excited to see you guys in a few days!
That is some serious jeepin'...way cool to watch what those vehicles can do...I'm glad that YOU got to go, the scenery is beautiful and all, but I think I'm a little too chicken to want to go and try some of those stunts (I'll just stay and watch Ty! :) Anyway, glad you all were able to go and have a little fun in the sun!
What a fun trip and what beautiful pictures! It really is a beautiful part of the earth, isn't it!
Fun! I love the song choices too...just perfect!
Post a Comment