Age: 2 & 3/4
Nicknames:
Ty-Ty, One Man Wrecking Crew, Mr. Destructo, Dennis the Menace, Guy Smiley
Tyler's Motto For Life:
Full Speed Ahead
Charge!
Are You Going to Finish That?
Don't Worry, Be Happy
Smile!
I Funny (he actually says this one a lot)
I'm a Big Kid Now
Grab Life by the Horns
Sing, Sing, Sing...I Love to Sing
He Loves:
His family, but especially his brothers
Hats
Nice, long naps
Nursery
People
Hiking & Adventures
Singing
Life
Making people smile & laugh
Chocolate
This picture of him sleeping in the Jeep is rare indeed. Although Tyler loves to take good, long naps, he will only sleep in his bed and nowhere else. If there is something going on he wants to be part of the action so he will not go to sleep, no matter how tired he is. However, this was on our trip to the San Rafael Swell this spring & apparently we tired him out enough that he actually fell asleep in his car seat. It was a true miracle as this has probably only happened a handful of times since he was a newborn.
It's not all fun and games at our house. We have plenty of this going on...after all, Tyler is two & it kind of comes with the territory. We captured this one for posterity's sake.
3 comments:
Love the pictures! He's such a cute little guy. I wish I could get to know him more. I don't know if it is a 3rd child thing but I can see Elena being a lot like him when she gets older - just take life and run with it. You'll have to keep a list of pointers to share with me :)
What a cute little dude!
He has really grown up a lot this year! Wow! We sure love that little guy and his XL personality!
Yes sir, he is really a happy little fellow. He is the best little guy and you are so lucky to have such a good little sleeper. We love him lots!
Post a Comment