Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Scouting for Cake
Now that Evan is eight, we get to participate in scouts and with that comes the annual Blue & Gold Banquet. This year was the Scouts 200th birthday (or something...can't quite remember which one...heck, I couldn't even remember how old I was this year on my birthday so I can't be expected to remember how long scouts has been around, right?) so they had a cake decorating contest & each scout had to decorate a cake. We decided to do an outdoors themed cake. Evan ended up winning second place out of about 13 cakes! The winning was made by my friend, Kristin, who always makes amazing cakes, so considering that ours was second in line to hers I felt pretty proud. Anyway, here are some pics from that evening...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way fun cake Jamie! You are way to talented! My cakes look like a 2 year old made them!
Your cakes are always so creative Jamie...ever thought of doing something semi-pro with it? I'd hire you!
Post a Comment