The spirit was so strong in the conference center & I had to choke back tears many times before the meeting even started. When President Monson walked in the room everyone instantly became quiet & the spirit hit me with such force and it reconfirmed to me that he is called of God & that he is a true prophet. The entire meeting was so powerful & wonderful & I feel so blessed to have been there surrounded by people I love.
I didn't get many pictures because I was too busy enjoying the day, but here are the two I did remember to get. The first is of Hollie & Kelsey across the street from the Conference Center. Aren't they cute?
2 comments:
It really was a wonderful day. It's hard to have them end when you feel the spirit so strongly like that. Thanks for getting us tickets...
It sounded like a fun day. I hate being so far and always missing out on these great things. You look great Jamie!
Post a Comment