Sunday, October 26, 2008

Burke & Joelle

Eric's sister, Joelle, was married yesterday & it turned out to be a beautiful day. We didn't get any great pictures, but I put together the wedding video for Burke & Joelle that they played at their reception so I have included it on this post. I wish them the best of luck & hope they enjoy their new life together! Again, welcome to the family, Burke. We are so happy to have you as part of our family. Congratulations!



This is Hollie with her cousins (Lauren, Gabrielle & Kelsey). I did all of their up-do's & they all looked gorgeous. My nephew said they looked like they should be on the show "America's Next Top Model"...and I'd have to say I agree.


2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Congrats Joelle and Burke! We are so happy for you...here's wishing you many happy wonderful years together! (Good job on the video PJ!)

Tonia said...

Congratulations to Joelle! Very exciting.

Hollie is looking like a little woman in the picture, I can't believe it!

Great video as usual Jamie.