Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Watch Out Hollywood, Here Comes Evan

Evan loves to write stories, and I have had a request to put some of his stories on the blog. Evan recently wrote a "movie" & he and Mark painted pictures to go with it so I thought I would put it online (Evan painted all the pictures in the movie except for the last two). It is called "Tornado Movie!" The spelling is exactly how he wrote it.



The Presudent of The Unitid Stats said that thar wold be no tornados. But...
...tornados hapen and dustroyd...
...many many many houses and many many pepol
and forests and bares and hunters
and movie theters and even mor pepol
and dustroyd are world and nothing was left.
THE END

And just for fun I thought I would throw in this picture that Mark drew of two T-Rex dinosaurs.

6 comments:

Tonia said...

That was a pretty intense story, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Great work Evan. I loved the artwork too. The boys did a great job!

Shane's Angie said...

Wow. Sure is different from the fairy puppy stories written around here...I loved it!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Great job Evan. Loved it. I give it 5 stars! You have very talented children. Miss you guys.

Ginger said...

Very talented children I must say! And quite a story at that...

lancasterclan said...

Very cute, hes really smart.

Grammajo said...

What creativity your children have. Hmmmm, wonder where they got it. There Mom, maybe. They did a great job in writing their story and most of all that Evan could even figure out some way to spell most of his big words. Good Job, Evan.