Evan is my little homebody & could probably care less if he ever stepped outside of our house, plus I think he hates public places. Needless to say it probably took him a good hour to warm up to the idea of being there & participate in any of the activities. I think he managed to have a good time in the end in spite of himself (not to mention, he was able to talk me in to buying him a snowcone which made the trip worth it for him).
Mark, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoyed himself! Once he realized he wasn't going to get lost (there were tons of people there) he played every game & did every activity we went to. He even got to jump in this giant Monster Truck bounce house, which made his whole day...I think he spent a good half hour in it.
Tyler was so good. He sat in the stroller & didn't make a peep. He loved every second of our adventure! He's such a good baby & rolls with whatever it is we are doing.
The picture to the left (Tyler) is hard to see, but he is wearing the vampire teeth that Evan won at the carnival.
2 comments:
How fun! I love the picture of Tyler with the vampire teeth. I'm glad to see you back in the blogging world!
I'm sad to hear that Isabella will probably never outgrow her fear of doing things. At least she loves to go places, she just doesn't want to do anything once we get there. (By the way we did cut her hair a little bit. I was going to blog about it but then I didn't think it was that noticable. Good observation!)
Isn't it hard to convince yourself into doing these activities? I'm usually glad I did it once I see the looks on my kids faces! I was brave and took my kids to the Vineyard Gardens Maze etc. (It is very small compared to the Thanksgiving Point thing!) and poor Evie was at the tail end of her illness and just sat like a potato in her stroller! My girls loved it and I'm glad I went, our Fall Break has been kinda dull due to Evie being sick so it was a good excursion!
For your dedication in celebrating the Halloween seasons with your boys you are officially awarded by CPAM (the Council of Public Awards for Mothering) 70 Mom points due to do the long drive required and the amounts of people there. Congratulations!
Post a Comment