Monday, October 6, 2008

Pet Smarts

Have any of you had trouble keeping your toddler or baby's pants from falling down? Have you ever had your child crawl or walk right out of their pants? Have you had a hard time finding a belt small enough to fit your baby? Well, a friend of mine came up with the perfect solution to this problem & I just had to pass it along. Use a dog collar! They look just like belts & work like belts, too. I bought one for Tyler & now he can wear pants that fit him in the length without worrying about them not fitting around the waist. She is brilliant! Why didn't I think of that sooner?

3 comments:

Grammajo said...

I think that is such a grand idea. I sure wish I had thought of that for my kids, but back then most of my kids wore pants with elastic waists.

a.men said...

What a great idea!

Tonia said...

That sure is a great idea. I'll have to remember that.