We have been in the middle of several major home remodeling projects this past month & I'm officially ready to have my house put back together. We started by tearing out the tile in our entry way & replacing that with tile to match our kitchen. Then we removed the carpet out of our office (which meant that we had to move all of our heavy office furniture out of the office), painted it & put in a laminate floor. Now we are in the process of ripping out all of our carpet upstairs & it is going to be replaced this week (which also means that we had to remove all of the furniture from three bedrooms & our living room). I would love to paint the bedrooms while the carpet is out, but unfortunately I don't have enough time or energy to accomplish that feat before Thursday when our new carpet is installed.
Needless to say, I have had enough home improvements for a while & I'm ready to just sit back & enjoy the fruits of my labor! I keep telling myself I only have one more week of chaos & then I can put everything back together & enjoy the rest of the fall & winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
No fun! I'm sure it will be nice to have everything back to normal. I'm excited to see how it all looks next time we're out!
I am so excited to see it! You should have told me earlier and I would have come and helped you paint! I am kinda sad since I can't paint my house so I love to live vicareously through other people's walls!
Hello? Where are the pictures! This would be perfect before and after material! I wanna see pictures of this amazing remodel! Good luck, you could have a houseful of sick kids like me!
The work is definitely ZERO fun, but the results are generally always worth it. :)
I can't believe how big your kids are! I saw that picture of Mark with his "ho fawk" and totally thought it was Evan. WOW, it's been a while since we've seen you guys... Can't wait to keep in better touch!
What do you mean sit back and realax, it's my turn next. No, actually, you need to sit and relax and enjoy your labors because you have put in much labor to make your house so cute. Can't wait to see the carpet.
Well it's a week after you posted, so hopefully things are put back together. I need to come over and see the finished project!
Hey, guess what? I'm going to be an elf for Halloween! I ordered these awesome ears fromhttp://www.aradanicostumes.com/elfears.php, and we ordered some this morning, so yeah, it will be awesome! they look really real, and I'm going to my Junior High Halloween dance as a really awesome elf. We will also get family pictures, with our instruments, and we will be elf queens, my sister, my mom, and me. So yeah, it will be pretty cool! See ya Jamie!
Love,
Hollie
is the carpet in all the way yet?
Post a Comment