Monday, September 8, 2008

I did it!

On August 23rd I ran & finished my half marathon that I had been training for all summer! Although I didn't have many pictures I felt that this was a video-worthy event, so please bear with me in all my mushy, sentimental glory as you watch this movie.

7 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Great job!!!!!!!! What a huge accomplishment. So proud of you.

Shane's Angie said...

Whoa, you have inspired me. Inspired me to get outside and... and, take my usual strolls with Carrie to Shopko. (Sounds like a long distance walk eh? Don't tell anyone it's just around the corner...) but, HUGE kudos to you on your big accomplishment! I wish I were so good at will power! You ROCK...er...RUN! Whoo Hoo!

Tonia said...

Again, great job! I'm very proud to be your sister!

Melissa said...

THAT IS AMAZING!!! Way to go! that is awesome that you did that. And to train through the hot summer... ahhh! That is dedication! You are very inspiring!

Lani said...

You're AMAZING Jamie! I can't believe you ran that far. Very cool. I was glad to see that you pampered yourself a little bit afterwards, you so deserved that!! We need to have another GNO in celebration of your accomplishment!

Holli Raymond said...

Yaay!!! I hate the night and morning before races...it's soooo nerve wracking! Congrats on finishing! Now you have a time to beat everytime you run. :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS
Thats so awsome! I know i could never do that so great job!