We've been tagged by Isabella & Olivia...and we're just now getting around to doing it. Here goes...
Evan
Things he's good at:
1. Playing the computer
2. Karate
3. Writing stories
Things he likes to do:
1. Play the computer, Wii, Gameboy, etc.
2. Cook
3. Ride his bike & scooter
His favorite toys:
1. Legos
2. Gameboy
3. Castle & all the people that go with it
Things he likes to eat:
1. Cafe Rio salad
2. Spaghetti
3. Homemade tortillas & bean burritoes
Things he doesn't like to eat:
1. Vegetables
2. Enchiladas
3. Sandwiches (he'll eat them, but he would prefer something else)
What he wants to be when he grows up:
A scientist or something that makes a lot of money. He is a little entrepreneur & is always telling me about business ideas that he wants to do when he gets older so that he can make lots of money.
His favorite sports team:
He's a true blue BYU football fan!
His favorite songs:
1. Crazy Frog
2. I Am a Child of God
3. Who Let the Dogs Out
Nicknames:
1. Evanrude (after the Evanrude boat motors...not because he's rude)
2. E-Man
3. Buzz or Woody (this is grandpa Gary's nickname for him)
4. Bubba
Mark
Things he's good at:
1. Drawing
2. Pretending to be a superhero
3. Giving me hugs & kisses
Things he likes to do:
1. Draw
2. Play with his monster trucks
3. Ride his bike
His favorite toys:
1. Monster trucks
2. Superhero figurines
3. Indiana Jones toys
Things he likes to eat:
1. Tomatoes (especially fresh from the garden)
2. Yogurt
3. Almost anything...he's not a picky eater & I can always count on him to eat whatever I put in front of him
Things he doesn't like to eat:
I'm still trying to find something Mark doesn't like to eat. I'd have to say that the only time he won't eat is if Evan gives something a bad review before Mark tries it.
What he wants to be when he grows up:
Spiderman, Indiana Jones, a monster truck driver or an artist
His favorite sports team:
Of course, BYU...Eric has them trained well!
His favorite songs:
1. I Love to See the Temple
2. I Am A Child of God
3. Indiana Jones theme song
Nicknames:
1. Marky
2. Marky Moo
3. Marky Mark
4. Indie
5. Dr. Jones
Tyler
Things he's good at:
1. Emptying my cupboards
2. Climbing
3. Making his family smile
Things he likes to do:
1. Empty my cupboards
2. Drink milk
3. Explore every inch of the house
His favorite toys:
1. Anything but baby toys. If it's good enough for Mark or Evan, it's good enough for Tyler...at least that's what he thinks.
2. My cell phone
3. Books
Things he likes to eat:
1. Bananas, grapes, watermelon or any fruit in general
2. Oatmeal
3. Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches
Things he doesn't like to eat:
1. Egg yolks (cooked, of course)
2. Vegetables
3. Dairy (well, he likes some of it, but can't eat it because he's lactose intolerant)
What he wants to be when he grows up:
Since he's a natural climber I would say he'd probably like to be a rock climber when grows up.
His favorite sports team:
He doesn't have one yet, but I'm sure it will be BYU if Eric has anything to do with it.
His favorite songs:
1. I Am a Child of God
2. Do As I'm Doing
3. Anything I sing to him before bed or naptime
Nicknames:
1. Ty
2. Ty-Ty
3. Ty Guy
Now we tag anyone who wants to participate in this tag. Tell us all about yourselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was fun to learn more about your little guys! I'll have to do that one, except I think my "50 Things" posts probably covered it!
Poor Ty-Ty, I hope he grows out of that lactose intolerance one day. If not he really will be missing out on some of the best foods! You should post some of Evan's stories on here.
It was fun reading about your boys. I'm glad you finally got around to doing it ;)
Post a Comment