Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mystery Solved

I've always wondered how come I can never seem to make much headway on my housework. I clean & organize my house each day & mysteriously it is still a disorganized mess. I may have stumbled upon the secret to my mystery. Just curious if any of you have a similar phenomenon at your house.

Partners in crime.

They sure are proud of their work!

It's like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar...only in this instance it's getting caught with your hand in the CD case.

In case you may be wondering why we have our CD's on the floor, it is because we have been remodeling our office & have stuff moved out throughout the house. Tyler discovered the CD case on the floor & had fun "reorganizing" all the CD's for me.

4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

I don't know, it looks to me like he may be alphabetizing...

Tonia said...

Hey that sure looks familiar! While we've been unpacking and trying to organize our house we haven't been able to figure out why no matter how often we put the toys away there still seems to be some left all over the floor - this video helps to explain the phenomenon that may be taking place!

Ginger said...

Abosolutly looks familiar! I have s mysterious DVD thief! Along with everything else within 12 inches off the floor!

Lani said...

I do have one of those! She's not quite one, but she can sure make a mess. I hate to think what would happen if we got them together.