Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Mother Nature's At It Again...
We had another day of interesting weather today. We were in our house when suddenly something started pelting our windows & roof & making a loud racket. We looked out the window to behold a massive downpour of hail...marble sized hail to be exact. I'm just glad I was tucked away safely in my house & out of the line of fire of those wicked ice balls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was crazy! My son woke up from his nap screaming when it started! Crazy weather!
It's like Utah doesn't like the seasons to change, she always throws "fits" when it's time to ease into a different season. Maybe Utah doesn't like change, I know I struggle sometimes...
It was crazy when I saw it hailing the other day. I think it hailed once in Bakersfield the entire 8 years we were there. I love this rainy weather though, so bring on the hail!
Wow! Glad you were all indoors - I don't think that would feel very nice on your head!
Post a Comment