Thursday, September 11, 2008
Mark's First Day of Preschool
Mark started preschool last Tuesday, September 2 and he had been looking forward to it for at least a year and a half. He looks up to Evan & wants to be just like him so he has been asking to go to school since he was two and a half. I was going to enroll him last year, but we had our house up for sale & weren't sure when and if we were going to sell our house. Well, we ended up selling our house in September & moving out at the end of the month (which means I've been in this house for almost a year...I can't believe it!), so I'm glad we didn't enroll him last year. This year he is four (as of August 31) & so he officially started preschool. He was SO excited! This first picture is him eating his lunch. Because of his excitement all I could get him to eat was a bowl of yogurt.
And here he is with his backpack all ready to go!
When we got to his school there were books laying on the floor for the kids to look at until it was time to start.
Needless to say, Mark LOVES school & asks me everyday if it's a school day. He goes to school with his best friend, Dillon Silva, and he is also making friends with the other kids in the class. I think it's going to be a great year for him (and for me...two hours every other day with just Tyler and me, what a treat!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He looks so handome with his hair all slicked back. It's always exciting to send them off on their first day of school.
Hi, Jamie! Shanna told me that I could find your blog on her page! It's so fun to find out how your cute family is doing! It sounds like you are in a new house. Are you guys still in UT? Let me know what's new with you guys! I hope we can keep in touch from now on:)
Shinobu
Aww, it's just so sad to see them growing up. It makes me realize how much we miss out on living so far from home. I'm glad you and Tyler get some time to yourselves!
Post a Comment