Tyler is officially walking now! He has been tottering around the house for the last week, half walking & half crawling. As of Friday he has decided to use walking as his main mode of transportation. So in honor of his new found mobility, I have made this movie of Tyler & his increasing ability to "get around" over the past few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love how in about half of those crawling videos he was crawling towards you and crying - it looks a little bit familiar! I can't believe how well he is able to climb for just learning to walk.
What a darling idea for a video! I loved it. Tyler is such a cute little guy...congrats on the mobility, it brings happiness, and distress doesn't it?
Ah...that looks all to familiar! I love it! The way Maddy is going I'm not so sure she won't be catching up soon...Although I hope not.
Oh, Jamie, this was so cute and it made me laugh to see him going from just being a baby to being such a happy, funny walking little boy-all at once. Cute, Cute, Cute!
He is getting soooo big!!! I do agree that it was funny that he was crying in a lot of video's headed in your direction!
Post a Comment