Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Rainbow Connection
Tonight I walked outside to throw something in the garbage when lo & behold I looked up in the overcast, rainy sky & saw a full rainbow right above our neighbors' house. It seems like full rainbows are hard to come by, especially one that is bright & vibrant. I felt especially lucky to be able to not only see this one, but also have enough time to run in & grab Eric & the camera in time to snap some pictures of it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love to look for rainbows, whenever there is rain...(I know you know this one, you know EVERY Primary song!)
That's a great picture! (It was all your training for your big run that helped you run and get Eric and the camera in time)!
What a beautiful rainbow! Great picture
I am sad to say, I missed this! Thanks for sharing. These are cool pictures!
Post a Comment