Friday, September 19, 2008

Stuff

I haven't updated my blog lately, so I thought I'd just post some random pictures of what we've been up to.


This first picture is Evan fishing at the reservoir near our home. Eric took him fishing for a father-son outing...just the two of them. Evan thought it was tons of fun to get his dad all to himself for the evening!

Tyler has explored pretty much every cupboard in my house, and the one he loves the most is the one full of cold cereal (for obvious reasons). He'll head to this cupboard whenever he's hungry & needs a snack. I often find him surrounded by mounds of cereal that have been dumped on the floor. Maybe he does it for fun or maybe it just makes it easier to get to the cereal, but either way it makes for a big mess for me to clean up!
Mark & Dillon are rocking out on the Guitar Hero guitars. Dillon was a little reluctant to pose for me, but Mark was hamming it up & pretending to be a rock star.
Rock on, dude!
Eric took Hollie target practicing last weekend along with his brother, Lee, & our friend, Doc.
Hollie is getting really good at hitting the target.So that's our week in a nutshell. Life has been busy lately, but full of fun stuff!

2 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Hey girl. Looks like you are keeping busy. Boy oh Boy. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. I can still remember you telling me your were pregnant with Mark. Time flies to fast. Miss ya.

Tonia said...

Mark totally looks like a rock star - watch out Jamie!

I love how Tyler pours the cereal on the floor - very innovative.

I can't believe how grown up Evan is getting! He's just too big for his own good!

Hollie is all grown up! It's crazy how time flies.