Monday, September 8, 2008

The Incredible Hulks

Look at this foreboding, fearsome creature...isn't he cool? Mark is obsessed with super-heroes & so for his birthday Grandpa Kelly, Grandma Crystal, Uncle Jon & Aunt Holli (yes, we can call you that now...the wedding is only a month away!) gave him this Hulk mask & fists. He absolutely LOVES them & has hardly taken them off since he got them.
When you punch the fists together they make grunting, growling Hulk sounds, and say things like, "Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry!" Can it get any more awesome than that?
Tyler doesn't think so. He wants to be just like his big brothers so he tried the gloves on & thought he had died & gone to heaven. I'm surprised he can even stand up with those things on. They probably weigh half as much as he does!

4 comments:

Tonia said...

I love the picture of Tyler wearing them - they look like they're as big as he is!

Shane's Angie said...

You live such a different life than me...I can't imagine having hulk hands...Shane would love a little guy stuff around the house!

Lani said...

How cute! That brought back memories of Shane's Incredible Hulk pjs that he often wore as a tike. I think we have a picture somewhere!

Holli Raymond said...

haha...I'm glad he likes them! When they were wrapped, everytime someone moved the package around, the sound would go off on them and we would all start laughing!!