Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tyler's First Birthday

I love watching kids eat their first birthday cake, and I thought Tyler's reaction to his cake was especially cute (maybe I'm biased because I'm his mom). I put together a video of him eating his cake and I apologize because it's kind of long, but so cute. He had a "Plankton" birthday cake to go along with Evan's Spongebob party theme (Plankton is a character on Spongebob). Their birthdays are one day apart so we celebrated both of their birthdays on the same day. I hope you enjoy this movie at least half as much as I did!


4 comments:

Lani said...

How cute was that! I loved how he just sat and squished it forever! Very cute! Happy Birthday Tyler!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

That was wonderful. He is talking so much. Love it.

Shane's Angie said...

I loved how careful he was about attacking that darling cake. So deliberate, relishing every moment...so bloggable! Happy 1st Birthday Tyler!

Tonia said...

That was seriously cute! I was beginning to wonder if he was ever going to eat the cake or just play in it. I loved how he just sat and talked to it for a while before diving in. Too cute!