We are happy to announce that we have a new member of the Raymond family...Holli. Jon & Holli were married on Friday, October 10 & it was a beautiful ceremony & reception. It may get a little confusing, though, because we have two Holli/Hollie Raymond's in our family. We've had many a discussion at our house as to how to differentiate between the two when we're talking. Our two favorites are "New Holli" or "Aunt Holli".
We had a great time visiting with family for a couple of days & we're excited to see family from Montana again next weekend for Joelle's wedding.
Here are a few pics from their wedding. I love her dress and especially the pink sash. I wish that sashes would have been the thing when I got married because I absolutely love the sash.


1 comment:
Welcome back to the blogging world! Wow, you do have a busy time right now, don't you? I'm with you, I love the new sash thing. So cute! I'm excited to hear about Joelle's wedding, I'm so happy for her! Also, we want to do a GNO sometime next week...obviously you are very busy, but is there any evening available with you this month that you'd be interested in a little takeout and watching "That Thing You Do" with the gals?
Post a Comment