Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Every year we get together with my family & everyone gets to decorate a gingerbread house. Afterward, the adults go to dinner & have a gift exchange. It is always lots of fun & gets us in the holiday spirit!

5 comments:

Tonia said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun. The houses just get better and better every year. I'm impressed with Evan's house and campfire, what creativity your boys have! They all turned out so cute!

Ginger said...

That turned out way cute Jamie!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Wow, looks like you guys had so much fun! I feel like such a grinch. We are busy doing so many other things we don't even have a tree or one decoration up yet. How sad. :(

Shane's Angie said...

What a fabulous tradition! I love it...maybe we'll have to duplicate that one with our kids...was that Graham crackers you used? Brilliant!

Grammajo said...

Jamie, you always do such cute things with your videos. What a talented girl you are. Obviously you didn't take after your mother