Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a Big Boy!

Tyler thinks he is at least two years older than he currently is. If something's good enough for Evan or Mark, it's good enough for Tyler. Here is a prime example. Mark was downstairs playing the Nintendo and when I went to check on him Tyler was sitting on the beanbag next to him with an unplugged controller. He thought he was playing, too, and he was pretty dang happy about it!


5 comments:

Melissa said...

I cant beleive that is him! He is growing up so fast! I hope you are enjoying the Christmas season! Love ya!

Tonia said...

Look at that concentration in the top picture. He really did think he was playing!

Shane's Angie said...

I love that huge grin in the second picture. Priceless!

Ginger said...

That is hilarious, and as cute as Tyler is, I have to make a comment on Mark, I think he should be the Marvel poster boy. Everytime I see him he is sporting some kind of super human, Marvel apparel. What a true blooded little boy. And I am now further convinced Tyler needs to come to our house to play, this time not just with MAddy, but with Jon.

Lani said...

What a cute picture of him smiling! So adorable.