Friday, December 12, 2008

That's For Girls!

Kids say the darndest things, and my Mark has come up with some doosies in his short four years. Yesterday we were going to karate to make up a lesson that Mark had missed a couple weeks ago. Our conversation went something like this:


Mom: Mark, we need to get ready for your make-up karate lesson today.

Mark: I don't want to go! (And he runs to his room to hide.)

Mom: But you love karate. Why don't you want to go?

Mark: Because makeup karate is for girls!


Apparently, he thought I was talking about makeup that you apply to your face. I would love to see how that would work. You go to karate and learn to apply makeup while defending yourself from an attacker?

3 comments:

Tonia said...

Oh Mark! It's so funny when they make comments like that and you get to see how their little minds work. I think Mark has come up with some of the best things ever though, he's such a funny little guy!

Ginger said...

Wow... all I can say is "oh Mark"

Shane's Angie said...

I think I'd like makeup karate...where do I sign up?