Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Haunting!

Yesterday was Halloween & we had a hauntingly great day. Evan partied all day at school & I snapped a couple pictures of him parading around the school.

Then after school we went to a trunk-or-treat at their karate school & Evan's buddy, Peter, came with us. Don't they look so cool?

After they finished their round of trunk-or-treat they sat in the car & enjoyed some of their goodies.

We ate a delicious dinner and then the boys got all geared up for trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Eric pushed Tyler in the stroller & I think it's safe to say that Tyler had a great time. He only got three treats, but he was on cloud 9 when he got home.

Look at Mark with his mountain of treats!
And Evan didn't do too bad either.
Every year after Halloween, a "Good Witch" comes to our house & exchanges all of the candy for prizes. This year Mark got finger paints & paper.And Evan got a kit that has all the stuff to make erasers. I don't think they'll miss their candy one bit (and, quite frankly, neither will I)!
We hope you all had as great of a time on Halloween as we did!

2 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

It is so fun to see your "boy" Halloween! My night is haunted by princesses and jeannie's, which aren't very frightening, but doing hair for the day is!

Tonia said...

Their costumes were all so cute! Mark is loking especially grown up in those pictures.

What a fun idea to have the good witch take all the candy away. I wonder what the good witch does with all of that candy?