Mark & Evan are both in karate which means that Tyler & I spend a lot of time watching them do karate. I never really thought Tyler was paying much attention, but Monday night after watching the boys do karate, Tyler had some moves of his own. At first I didn't realize why he was walking around so funny and clapping his hands, but then it dawned on me that he was doing karate kicks & clapping his hands just like they do in Evan & Mark's karate classes. He had a great time showing off all of his moves for us so I figured I would share them with you so you could enjoy them, too.
It was also a good reminder for me that we never know when someone may be watching us so it's important to set a good example even when we don't think anyone is paying attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's awesome! At least you don't have to worry about whether or not he'll like karate when he gets a little older - he can just follow in his big brothers' footsteps. That is so cute that he picked it up after just watching them. It's amazing the things these kids pick up on.
So cute! I was very impressed with his bowing technique!
Post a Comment