Monday, November 10, 2008

The Stomach Flu Strikes Again

Beware! The stomach flu has come to my house for an extended stay. Today it was Evan's turn for his round of the stomach flu. His was worse than Mark's & has affected him most of the day. I am really worried that Eric or I will get it and this week is a terrible week to have it because we are going to a three-day convention in Salt Lake that starts on Thursday. I don't want to get sick & miss the convention, or even worse get sick at the convention. Pray for us that we don't get it!

5 comments:

a.men said...

Praying for sure! It is not fun! Good luck!

Tonia said...

Ugh, no fun for you guys. Good luck!

Lani said...

It's actually Thursday, so hopefully you guys didn't get the flu and were able to go to the convention today. Sorry I haven't been checking in. I've been trying to catch up on everybody's posts that I have missed.
Hope everyone's feeling better!

Lani said...

Oh yea, I forgot to say that Joelle looked beautiful on her special day. I'll have to let Jared's mom know since they know each other.
And I was very impressed with the girls hair!!

Holli Raymond said...

It's so good to read your blog again! I haven't read yours since my wedding. Thanks for the shoutout and the pictures. You guys can call me Aunt Holli or New Holli, doesn't matter to me :) I hope that all is well. I miss you guys a lot!!