Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Room With a View

I love where I live! And although I hate doing the dishes, the view out my kitchen window is gorgeous. I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago when the fall leaves were in full color. It actually made doing the dishes bearable for a few weeks. These pictures don't do it justice, but you get the idea.



4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Hello! I've missed you! I love your view, my backyard view is great...if you look above the garish motorhome parked in the lot behind us!

Ginger said...

It drives me nuts how a picture just can't quite capture the true beauty of a great view. I felt the same way about the pictures from my parents house. The view from your house is so pretty, it just isn't the same as staring out at it. I love where you live too. The great views here almost make Utah liveable for me! :) When I was really struggling living here after I moved I would just look out the back door at work and stare at the mountains and feel so at peace. I told Jon that he and the mountains were the only things keeping me here. And when I get overwhelmed by the hustle and bustle of Utah, it is so wonderful to be able to take a moment just to stop and take in the beauty that surrounds this state. Even, when doing the dishes! However, If I look out the window while I am doing the dishes, I get dirty looks from the people staring right back into my window. They are so close I could spit and hit them. I need more space!!! THanks for sharing! That was long-winded.

Tonia said...

What a beautiful view! I miss the mountains (and the fall a little bit too). I'm glad you at least have something to make those endless dishes a little bit more bearable

a.men said...

I agree! We do live in the best place!