Sunday, November 2, 2008

Superhero Super-Artist

I know I have put up many posts about my childrens' artistic abilities, but I couldn't resist another one. Mark has superheroes on the brain since Halloween (all of my boys dressed up as a superhero) and tonight he created some more masterpieces for me.

This first picture is the three different Iron Men shown in the movie (for those who've seen it there's the one at the beginning when he's a prisoner, then his nice one that he makes at home, & the evil one made by his friend). They all have squarish eyes & round lights on their hands, as well as the round glowing circle on their chests. And I think the one on the left is flying because he has little "flying" marks under his feet.

Next in our lineup of superheroes is Spiderman. Notice the intricate web detailing on the suit.

And who can forget the rippling pectorals of The Incredible Hulk? Mark certainly didn't! He even has ferocious teeth in his mouth. Don't mess with this guy!


This last one isn't a superhero, and you may be asking yourself, "Hasn't she posted enough pictures of Mark's monster truck art?" To which I must point out that the item of interest on this particular monster truck is the skull & crossbones on the side. Eric drew him a monster truck last week that had a skull & crossbones on it & now Mark's trucks must have it, too.



3 comments:

Tonia said...

That's some serious detail for one so young! It's fun to get a little insight into his mind by his drawings. It helps you know for sure what he is thinking about. Very cute!

Shane's Angie said...

I'm all for putting a skull and crossbones on your vehicle, I did on mine! Good job Mark!

Ginger said...

WHat a kid. Like Toni said, I would like to be in his mind.