Monday, July 21, 2008

Fabulous Family Photos

My sister-in-law, Ginger, took our family pictures tonight & I am so happy with the way they turned out. I know she is going to do some color enhancements & such to the photos, but I wanted to put a few of my favorites up right away. She did some fun, creative poses as well as some more formal shots & they turned out great. I'll have to post more when I get the edited photos back. Thanks, Ginger! Somehow you made all my little wiggly children look good.




6 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

Cute,cute fam Jamie!!

Tonia said...

Those are some cute pictures! You and your family are all so photogenic! I love them!

Holli Raymond said...

So cute!!!!

Shane's Angie said...

Very cute! I love the fun angles and different poses she did, I might have to steal a few of those ideas for our family photos...which I keep putting off waiting for that last bit of weight to fall off or the acne to clear up, it may be a while! Ha!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Wow. Those turned out soooooo cute.

Melissa said...

Jaime those are so stinkin cute! She did so good! And i love the one for your header! So cute! You are so beautiful and so is your family!