Eric's parents were in town this week so we have spent all week doing fun activities with them & all of the family that lives here locally. We had dinner & a swimming party at our house and Eric got some great shots of everyone going down the slide so I thought what better way to share them than with a video set to music!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun! You got some awesome pictures! I had to wonder at some of them..."How did she get those shots!" I'm glad you're done with your family reunions, not that I don't want you to have fun with the fam, I just miss you on the blog! Welcome back...keep updating, your my most reliable blogging pal! P.S. GNO soon?
That has got to be the best way to spend a hot summer day! A water park without the lines! Well actually looks like there might have been a line! I love the pic's of the big boys too...with the exception of Lee, he just looks like a little boy in a really long body, so does Jon though so I am allowed to poke fun!
How fun! What a great idea. I loved the video.
Post a Comment