Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kids Do the Sweetest Things

So tonight I was doing the dishes & complaining about how much I hate doing the dishes. Evan picked up on my animosity & so while I labored away in the kitchen he made me this sweet little note. He rolled it up like a scroll & taped it from top to bottom. When I got it open it had this sweet little message in it.
Of course I cried & gave him a hug & went back & finished doing the dishes without complaining this time. It's moments like this that make being a mom worthwhile (and doing the dishes bearable...did I just say that?).

3 comments:

Holli Raymond said...

So cute! He's such a sweet little dude! I'm excited to come over tomorrow for dinner. I haven't seen you guys in almost a month.

Shane's Angie said...

Totally priceless. I love it! You are raising such sweet boys, way to go! (By the way, don't you think we should bring back arranged marriages? I've got three boys already on my list...)

Tonia said...

He is just the sweetest, most thoughtful little guy! Awww, he just melts my heart.