If you respond to this, don't forget to post these instructions on your blog too, so I can go do yours!!!!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I remeber when we were first put into YW's and how excited I was to get to know you better. And I am so glad we had some good times together. I remember going to see you at the hospital when you had Tyler and sweet of a mom you were to him and to your other 2 boys. Also, it was so fun to do the halloween party at your house. I think we had just as much fun as the girls did. I was so grateful to have someone I could talk to and always count on you. Thanks for your friendship to me!
Ohhhh, also introducing you to JCW's!!!! YUM!!! Next time I am in town we will meet there!
For me, I think most of my memories are pretty recent ones. But one of my best was either right before or after I had Maddy I was talking to you on the phone and I was really stressed about having a baby and not really wanting to have her, and I just wasn't really feeling the "new mom love" Honestly I can't even really remember now exactly what you said to me but it was somewhat along the lines of how you felt when you were pregnant and the afterword part and having more kids...and you said something that just made me feel so much better about myself and my situation and just motherhood in general. You always do, you have a way of bringing me back down to earth and reminding me that my drama's aren't the end of the world. I even told Jon after I got off the phone with you, "I love Jamie!" I feel like I have had a real strong connection to you and your sisters since I had Maddy and I don't know if I would have made it this far without any of you. So there it is, there are many more, but that is the time that stands out the most for me, with the exception of maybe latley with all the brain fog and random conversations...
Love ya lots Jamie.
Oh PJ, where do I begin? How do I choose? There are so many to choose from! Maybe just a sentence or two to jog your memory...underwear in the tent, run bambi run, phase ten, IT, watermelon jello pie, mix tapes, unbuttoned pajamas at BYU, "Oops, oopies Jamie"...we've had a lot of fun haven't we!?
I have "a few" memories of times together but one of the ones that stands out the most to me happened just a few years ago after Nathanael died and we were out in Utah and you helped me make his scrapbook. It is still one of my favorite possessions and I never could have done it without you! It was nice to be able to spend all that time with you and to talk and work together. It was very healing for me. Thank you!
Post a Comment