Friday, July 18, 2008
Journey to the Center of Provo
We took our kids to see the 3D version of "Journey to the Center of the Earth" with Brendan Frasier today. I couldn't resist a shot of everyone in their awesome 3D glasses. We all really enjoyed the movie (I don't know if the regular, non-3D version would be as good) & it was very clean & family appropriate. My boys loved it & it had plenty of action for the adults, too. There were even a few parts that I jumped and screamed out loud! All in all, I would recommend going to see it in the theater in 3D if at all possible.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Perhaps I will have to take that recommendation! I love a movie that the whole clan can go see!
Yeah, the Journey to the center of the earth in regular form is not that good. We watched it down here in St. George expecting that it would be in 3d. They told us that it was not, and we just watched it after we had paid for it. It was ok; I enjoyed it, but the bird was a little lame. I still recommend it, but it was heading in a good direction, then it plummeted. So I like it, but I really think it would be better in 3d. Oh, I want to tell you guys about girl's camp when I come there! Love ya!
Hollie
I hadn't even heard of that movie until your post. I'll have to check it out and see if we have it in 3D anywhere around here. You guys all look so cute in your 3D glasses!
Post a Comment