Sunday, June 29, 2008
Lancaster Family Campout
We just had our annual Lancaster Family Campout up at Smith & Morehouse Reservoir. It was gorgeous! Everything was lush & green and the weather was just perfect. While everyone was roasting in the valley, we were enjoying moderate 75 degree temperatures while we played games & snacked on goodies. The kids rode their bikes & Hollie spent a lot of time practicing on Zach's Ripstick (and she was doing really well by the time we left). We always have a great time when we get together with my family & this was truly a relaxing vacation. We were able to go hiking, fishing, biking & of course, play lots of cards. I am already looking forward to next year!

.JPG)
Tyler had a blast walking around & around in his playpen. He would hold on to the edge & move from one side to the other enjoying the scenery. He didn't have any toys in there with him, but he didn't care; he was just happy to be in the great outdoors.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)


Everytime I looked at Mark his face had more and more dirt on it. This picture just doesn't do it justice. It was obvious that he enjoyed himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
All the pictures are darling! I think you look so cute in a hat. That is the one thing I miss now that my hair is so short! I can't wear a hat because I look too much like a boy! Sorry about the Dibble's dog. What a terrible thing! I'm so excited to go camping, we've spent most of this weekend preparing our trailer for it's first excursion this weekend! I'll post pictures as soon as it's done! The kids and Shane slept in it last night...or tried to sleep-I guess they were all so excited they hardly slept a wink! Will you send me some recommendations for good spots? Preferrably with hookups! (I'm not sure I'm a true "roughing" it kinda girl yet!)
What a beautiful camping spot. I miss the mountains. That picture of Evan with all the green behind him looks like he is standing in front of a fake backdrop, very beautiful! Sorry I missed out again.
By the way I was just thinking, I really like reading your blog but it really makes me realize how much I miss out on living so far away and it's pretty sad. Oh well, what can you do? Keep posting, I love reading everything.
It's so sad that squeaker died. I think Jasmine is good for them though, it was a really tragic time. I bet it was hard for them to recover after that.
Post a Comment