Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lovely Lunch Date

The de Lima family came to town for a for a funeral (I won't go into details, but it was a tragic story). We haven't seen them since they moved to Florida a little over a year ago so we decided to get together for some good food & good company while they are here. We went to Red Robin for lunch and it was absolutely delightful! Toni's girls are getting so big & it was so fun to see them! I wish she lived closer so we could get together more often, but at least she has a blog so I can keep up-to-date on them. Here are a few pics of the outing...
Tyler
Maddy & Ginger
Olivia (or "Livie"), Kaci Jeri, Toni & Bella
Joanne & Hollie
And this was the boys side of the table...Andre, Mark, Matt & Evan
Lorrie came a little later & I guess I was too busy eating and I forgot to take a picture of her. Sorry, Lorrie! I love you & I'll have to get a picture of you next time!

No comments: