I wanted some updated, fun pictures of my kids to put on my wall so I called my very talented & creative sister-in-law, Ginger. She was so kind as to take an afternoon and come take my kids' pictures. Here are a few of the ones of Tyler. They turned out so cute & I could print every one of them off & put them on my wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Thanks, Ginger! They turned out great. I can't wait to see Mark & Evan's!
5 comments:
Those are so wonderful. I just took pictures of Abigail today. Strange. It was terrific to see you yesterday. We need to to do it more often. Thanks again.
Tyler is so cute! I love the pictures - I'm so sad that I didn't get a chance to use Ginger's talent before I left. I don't know about you but I think she could use her talent to make some serious money for them. I'm excited to see the pictures of your other boys too!
Oh you guys!!! I am totally flattered you are so sweet! Sister-in-laws are so good for my ego. I just really like taking pictures. But I may take Toni's advice and take pic's as a little side job but we'll see... Thanks for the flattery though! See you this weekend.
Those are absolutely adorable! But I'm not surprised, that little tyke of yours is an attack baby!
Oh my goodness! Those are just adorable!!!! Tyler is getting so big! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment